Friday, January 8, 2010

Inteview with Author and Poet Tiffany Easley


Author and Poetess Tiffany Easley is one of the forty women featured in the new release Victorious Living for Women. Worth More than Rubies had the pleasure of interviewing Tiffany. She will also be featured on Worth More than Rubies Radio Saturday, January 9, 2010, at 3:00pm CST. Log on to Blog Talk Radio and listen to her interview or call in to 646-595-3716. Enjoy!

Where are you from?

I am originally from Lexington, TN and currently reside in Nashville, TN.

Tell us how long you’ve been writing and what made you get into the literary field?

I have been writing since the age of 9. God blessed me with the gift to write poetry and from poetry I have began to write devotionals.

What was your inspiration for participating in Victorious Living for Women?

In 2006, God spoke to me and told me to share my story! Victorious Living for Women has provided me the platform to do so.

Tell us about your book?

This book is a collaborative work of 40 women from 18 states sharing their personal testimony of Victorious Living. My Chapter is entitled Refreshing Wind In the Midst of Your Storm. The chapter is intended to :

1- How to stand in the midst of the storm, knowing that God is the author and finisher of your faith (Hebrews 12:2) and how to let He who began a good work finish it to completion (Philippians 1:6).

2- How to grow and mature from the experience of the storm, seeking from God His fresh-new revelation each day.

3- How to give forth (exhale) to others by sharing your experience as a vital part of spiritual transformation and maturation.

What other books have you authored? Tell us about them.

Psalms of my Spirit is a collection of poetry which shares the message of love for God, self, and others, written in 2004.

Are you working on new material? If so, tell us about what you are currently working on and when we can expect to see it on the market?

I am working on a few projects:

1- Victorious Living for Mothers, a Suber-Pullins collaborative work due to be released in May 2010.

2-A reflective devotional due to be released in Dec. 2010. I will not disclose the name of it at this time, because it is a special project dear to me that will be dedicated to a close friend who lost her battle with cancer in December of 2009.

How can others reach you?

Facebook-Tiffany Easley
Website:Pursuing Victory
e-mail:blessedpoetess@yahoo.com

No comments: